Clover is now Two!

Clover is now Two!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Special pictures



We were lucky enough to have visitors come and go to keep us company when Clover first came home...and they still come:)  Left is Uncle Sean and to the right is my friend Liz.  They are both going to teach Clover about the Beatles and their music.


Here is Autumn Clover in her little pooh bear towel.  She was swimming in it when she first used it.  I had to put it in the too small box this week.  I wish she would stay small longer.







This is a pic from Clover's first "real" bath after her umbilical cord came off.  She is loving the feel and taste of water.  .


Here is a pic of my first outting after the baby was born.  We went to Conners Steakhouse at Bridge Street while grandma and grandpa babysat.  We celebrated my 40th birthday.  I gained 30 lbs of water while in the hospital and it took more than 3 weeks to get that off.  It was so hard just walking around, but that night it wasn't so bad. This picture was taken with my new camera that Johnny got for me before the baby was born. It is the new Samsung DualView that takes HD video and has a touchscreen on both sides of the camera so you can see yourself when you take pics of yourself...like this one.

This is the crochet bonnet and jacket that her great aunt Patsy sent before she was born.  This was made about 40 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment