Clover is now Two!

Clover is now Two!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

10 months old

I haven't had much time to post for the last couple of weeks.  I have been really busy running after Clover.  A friend of mine told me that the time a baby is between 9 and 12 months are the most fun.  I think she is right.  Clover is trying hard to stand and say new words.  Today she tried very hard to say 'horse'.  She could make her lips move, but couldn't figure out how to make the sound yet. 

Last weekend, she was in her playpen singing to herself.  She had both arms out, like she sees if we watch an opera and when her dad sings to her.  She was letting out long high pitched sounds and holding it until she would lose her voice. 

She has also gotten much more affectionate.  She likes being held and cuddled more and loves to be tickled.  She will say "tickle tickle tickle" and tickle herself.  I told her to tickle grandma and she was happy to do so.




The day Clover turned 10 months, I got some good pictures of her trying to stand in her crib. 



More of Clover getting around the living room.

Clover also had her first real bath in the tub.  She just started sitting up really good and I finally decided to let her give it a try.  She loved it so much that when I took her out, she was very upset and cried real tears.  She quickly made the hand sign for "more" and then pointed to the bathroom.  I couldn't wait to get her back into the tub the next night.  She loved it even more and was scooting around in the tub from one end to the other.  she even tried to put her face in and she turned on her stomach and started crawling in the tub.  I hope she loves bath time for a very long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment