Clover is now Two!

Clover is now Two!

Friday, October 8, 2010

First week of October

I have been so busy and have not even gone thru all of Clover's birthday pictures yet to post.  I was feeling run-down from getting ready for the party and working at my new job.  I was sick for a few days (and on my Birthday).  Johnny was here for most of the week and got to spend lots of time with Clover, which really helped me.  He even got me a little birthday cake from whole foods and also got Clover a little cupcake. 

Clover has been going to a sitter while I am at work.  She loves going to see her and has a new little friend, Jake, who is about 6 months older than she.  Clover is loving her toys she got for her birthday and is so cute when she plays with them.  We are giving her a few at at a time so doesn't lose interest in them.

She is now saying so many words.  Today she said "cracker" perfectly and for the first time trying to say it.  She will repeat just about anything you ask her to repeat.  She still loves bananas and will ask for one if she is hungry. A few days ago she was walking around, holding on to the couch.  She came over to me and started grabbing my toes and laughing. Then she took a little bite with all 3 of her tiny little teeth.  Then she laughed really hard.  She was also trying to be sneaky by getting behind me and then pulling little fly away hairs from my head..then laughing.  I would turn around and she would have a huge grin on her face.  I would say, "Clover!  What does mommy say?"...She would shake her finger and say, "NO NO NO"..and then laugh. 

Clover is definitely daddy's little girl, so I was happy to see that she was excited to have fun with mommy this week.  We sang lots of songs together and I was singing "You are so beautiful"..and she would sing the "YOU" part.  She held the note and sounded like a dog howling.  She also pointed at a picture of her that I hung on the wall.  She said, "girl".  I said, "that is you, Clover.  Can you say "Clover"? " She just smiled and pointed to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment