Clover is now Two!

Clover is now Two!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Back To Work

This last week, I started a temp job working for the Census.  One good thing about the job is that I can make my own hours, as long as I get the work done.  So, it is great to have Grandma King available to take good care of her while I am away.  I had training last week and Clover seemed a little hurt by me going gone so much.  Over the weekend, her dad and I took Clover  to her cousins' (Collin and Cory) band concert.  Clover enjoyed the people, the music and the clapping...and she got to see lots of family.  Then we went to the Alabama Crawfish Company, in Huntsville for a early dinner. 

Johnny picked up some baby signing videos and we watched them.  I started using some signing with her this morning and she paid close attention to my signs as I spoke to her.  We are working on these words right now:  eat, milk, bed, diaper, mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa, milk, and hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment